Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

College Of Education PRE-BOARD EXAMINATION In General Education

Star 

College of Education PRE-BOARD EXAMINATION in General Education
150 Items with Answers
[Image: bawal.jpg]

USE POSITIVE VISUALIZATION
Positive visualization is a technique where you use your imagination to create clear images, ideas, and feelings of something you want to occur in your life. You focus on these images, ideas, and feelings until they become reality and your goal has been met.
By visualizing both what we want to accomplish and how we expect to perform, we can influence the conditions under which we study for and take the Licensure Examination for Teachers.
For the LET, you should visualize the most important parts of the LET testing process. As these visualizations become more clear and certain the likelihood of success increases as well.
You can choose what you think is most important, but I'll suggest that two very important things to visualize are 
(1) walking into the LET testing room and remaining calm and 
(2) attending your oath-taking ceremony after having passed the LET.
The first is important because if you visualize yourself remaining calm when you enter the LET testing area, you are very likely to remain calm. You will have visualized the sensations and sights of entering the room filled hundreds or even thousands of people so that it will not shock you when you do it for real. If possible, talk to people who have taken the LET in your area before and get their impressions of what the testing location was like. This will help make you visualization that much more realistic.
The second - visualizing having an oath-taking in your city -  is important because if you visualize this as a fact that has already happened, the LET becomes just a step on the road to that foregone fact.

HOW TO VISUALIZE
I recommend you perform visualizations either first thing in the morning or last thing in the evening, and if you have time to visualize during the morning and evening, even better! Morning and evening are best because it is during these times that the body and mind are most relaxed, which is important for visualization.
STEP 1:
Find a quiet place where you can be alone for at least 15 minutes. You can sit in a chair or lie down in bed.
STEP 2:
Once you have found the quiet place and time, close your eyes and relax. Do not forget to relax! The important first step for successful visualization is to enter a state of deep relaxation. If you already have a relaxation technique that works for you, please use it. If not, try deep, slow breathing for one minute while imagining yourself in your favorite place.
STEP 3:
When you feel relaxed, you can recite a visualization from memory, create a visualization on the fly, or listen to a visualization script you have recorded into an iPod or other device. As you move through the script, try to hear, feel, and smell the reality that you are visualizing. The more real the visualization is, the more effective it is.
Visualizations should be done in the present tense to heighten the sense that you are participating in something that is happening, not something that might happen.

PRAYER TO PASS EXAMS:
For what I am about to learn,
Abbah Father, may it remain in my mind,
until such time it is called forth.
As the sponge absorbs water
May my mind be as a sponge and
take in all information that is
relevant for exam (state the exam).
Let me remain calm and be able
to recall facts as and when that are
required, bringing me the success 
that I seek.
So Mote It Be!

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."